Share it Buttons

Tweet Stumble 1 Like
Digg Share

Sunday 7 October 2012

Interview You

  Within the next month I will be working on interview questions to ask people from all walks of life. I will be asking them about what they do and how their traits help them to achieve what they do in their life. I will also ask them about their negative traits.

  Together we can find out whether we have traits that could help us do something we have wanted. To stand up to something we want and to achieve something we have wanted but didn't have the impetus or confidence.

  If you would like to be interviewed please email me at stitched.together1@gmail.com tell me a little bit about what you do and I will send you a questionnaire and email you when your interview will appear on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment